Spokeo’s Chief Strategy Officer, Emanuel Pleitez is attending this week’s SALT conference hobnobbing with business and political leaders. Take a deeper look into Spokeo’s top 10 people also in attendance.
* Al Gore – the 45th Vice President of the United States will serve as keynote speaker for the event. The well-known environmentalist was also the Democratic Party’s nominee for President in the 2000 U.S. presidential election.
* Sarah Palin – Also serving as a keynote speaker is the famed author and the 2008 Republican party nominee for Vice President.
* Secretary Robert Gates – Rounding out the lineup of keynotes, is former Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates. Prior to his appointment, Gates served for 26 years with the CIA.
* Antonio Villaraigosa – The 41st and current Mayor of Los Angeles, he is also the third Mexican-American to have ever held office in the city of Los Angeles.
* T. Boone Pickens – With an estimated current net worth of about $1.4 billion, financier, Thomas Boone Pickens is ranked by Forbes as the 328th-richest person in America.
* Jeremy Siegel – Appearing often on various network finance shows, esteemed economist Jeremy Siegel is a professor of finance at the University of Pennsylvania.
* Ben Mezrich – Mezrich has authored 12 books. His latest book, “The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal,” debuted at #4 on the NY Times Bestseller list.
* Paul Singer – Singer is the founder and CEO of hedge fund Elliott Management Corporation, with $16 billion in assets under management, and The Paul E. Singer Family Foundation.
Stay tuned for more people search trends and news of the day on the Spokeo People Search Blog.